Thursday, September 11, 2014

What a twist of fate!

Who could know that just one year later we will be back to Qatar! But it's true, and we are back in Doha.
Right now we live in Al Gassar Resort (near the Pearl); we are still waiting our container to arrive.

During my absence in Doha local crafters founded a creative group and now they organize meetings, workshops and even sales. I decided to become a member of this community.

Yesterday I’ve wrote an application, and today I was working with my Facebook.
I have finally created a business page www.facebook.com/elenaterpbeadwork .
This will be a page about my handwork: my new handmade jewelry pieces, new products, sales, my plans and upcoming events.
All photos of my work are also moved to this page.

So welcome, please visit and check "likes" to follow me and my hobby!

© All rights reserved

1 comment:

  1. Al Rayyan is located in Qatar, west of the city, Doha.
    According to popular legend, the city was named for the sweetness of the water that flowed from the depths of its grounds.
    The following are some of the landmarks in Qatar's Al Rayyan city:
    Khalifa International Stadium is part of Aspire Sports City, which features some of Qatar's most prominent clubs, including Al Rayyan, Al Sadd, Al Sailiya, and Muaither.
    The city of Al Rayyan is considered the principal seat of Qatar's government since it houses the majority of the princely headquarters, such as the Emirate's Ruler's Council and the royal family's palaces.
    Al-Rayyan contains several areas, the most significant of which are Al-Sailiya, Al-Wajbah, Al-Shahaniya, and others.
    It also houses several important initiatives, such as the Education City, which houses several institutions and institutes connected with the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development.
    The city is well-known for its numerous water wells and vast agricultural grounds.

    ReplyDelete